Doodle Buddy’s last update was 2012, so we packed a ton of love into the latest version.
● 1200 New Stamps. Everything from 🍎 to 🦓. All super high resolution.
● Stamp store with 282 more crazy, creative, and emotive stamps.
● Make stamps ANY size! Use two fingers to size, move and rotate.
● Crop and size your photos before adding to your background.
● 24 new gorgeous solid color Backgrounds.
● Chalkier Chalk, glitterier Glitter and smoother Smudge —we improved all the brushes.
● Support for Retina displays.
● Improved line stencil for perfect lines.
● Share function now works with Messages, Mail, Airdrop, Instagram and more.
● Redo in case you go too crazy on the Undo (iPad only).
● No more accidental erase! You get to confirm before erasing in all cases.
What’s new with Doodle Buddy?
If you really cleared it without saving, we’re so sorry, but there’s no way to get it back. Don’t worry the second time you draw it, it’s going to be even better!
Remember to save your drawings often so you can get them back in case of accidents.
I accidentally cleared my drawing. How do I get it back?
Doodle Lab is our education product, designed specifically for children under 13. It works and feels exactly like Doodle Buddy, but removes both display ads and some content that teachers and parents complain about. In addition, Doodle Lab includes over 280 age appropriate stamps that on Doodle Buddy are only available in the “Stamp Store”. Doodle Lab also includes several education-oriented backgrounds to help with letters, numbers and arithmetic. Doodle Lab supports Apple’s Education Discount.
What’s the difference between Doodle Buddy and Doodle Lab?
Oh gosh. That’s not right. Please use the contact form below to get help from our crack support team.
I bought Hide Ads a while ago and now I’m seeing ads. What gives?
We tried our best to bring over all the old stamps and backgrounds to the new Doodle Buddy, but unfortunately we missed a couple. We’re going to get those back into the product soon. In the meantime, please enjoy the 1400 new stamps and 24 new backgrounds we added.
Where’s my favorite stamp or background?
We’re so sorry, but we currently do not support portrait mode. We’re working hard to add it back in, but it’s surprisingly difficult for us. We hope you’ll be patient while we add back this useful feature.
What happened to portrait mode?
Get to your photos through the “Backgrounds” menu. If you haven’t been asked for permission to access your photos, you’ll be asked.
If you accidentally answered, “No” on Photo permissions, just go to your iOS Settings app, scroll until you find Doodle Buddy and select to “Allow” Photo permissions.
I can’t seem to access my Photos so I can draw on them. Help!
Yes, older versions of Doodle Buddy were a bit touchy on the two-finger actions. Please update to 2.7.0 or later to get a better experience.
The new two-finger sizing is a little touchy. Can I fix that?
Doodle Buddy has a new stamp, text and stencil tool that allow you to move, size and rotate by simply using two fingers. Try it! It’s super fun.
Tip: You don’t have to put your fingers right on the grabbers. In fact, putting your two fingers down away from the object lets you see what’s going on more clearly.
Stamps, Text and Stencils: how do I size, move or rotate them?
Still Need Help